Register here: http://events.debtwire.com/puerto-rico-restructuring-forum/agenda
As Puerto Rico fights an uphill battle on the road to recovery, following Hurricane Maria’s devastation, government officials are still in the midst of restructuring the island’s debt. To better understand how the rebuilding and restructuring efforts will shape Puerto Rico’s recovery in the coming months, over 150 public officials, industry insiders and investors will gather for a morning filled with valuable insight.
· Ongoing litigations and negotiations regarding the island’s restructuring.
· How officials are approaching tax policies and what steps the US government will take, if any, in the months ahead.
· How developers and government officials are planning to rebuild, plus how bankers and project developers are planning to finance the construction of infrastructure projects.
· And more!
Speakers include reputable names from:
· The Government Development Bank of Puerto Rico/Puerto Rico Fiscal Agency and Financial Advisory Authority/Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico
· Puerto Rico Public-Private Partnerships Authority and Central Office of Recovery and Reconstruction
· Puerto Rico Chamber of Commerce
· Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association
· Plus more!
As a member of the National Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce, you are invited to take advantage of this opportunity to learn about the road ahead and to meet with the island’s biggest investors. Learn more below and use code Chamber15 to save 15% when reserving your seat.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Event Delegate Registration
The National Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce