Our friends at NTS Unitek are hiring in Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico!
**IPC-610 CERTIFICATION IS REQUIRED!**
(can be lapsed or expired, will re-certify!)
$25/hr to start
IPC-A-610, PCB Source Inspection - Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
1. Inspects in-process, incoming and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards
2. Inspect products per IPC-610 requirements
3. Working from blueprints, industry specs, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures
4. Prepare and maintain inspection reports and records
Skills & Abilities
1. Basic reading, writing and math ability (English language)
2. Good verbal and written communication skills
3. Excellent analytical and organization skills
4. Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and ERP systems
5. Attention to detail and high quality standards a must
6. Must be able to pass color and near vision tests with or without corrective devices.
1. A 2 year technical degree or associates degree is desired or 3 years equivalent work experience.
2. Possess a computer to complete source reports
3. Current or recently lapsed IPC-A-610 certification
4. Quality assurance experience in an electronics and/or electro-mechanical company
5. ESD trained
Local candidates preferred (no air travel)
Bilingual – English and Spanish
On Job Training at Customers facility in NY at start of program (1-2 weeks, paid)
Customer can recertify candidate to IPC-610 if necessary.
U.S. Persons required. ITAR controlled product.