Make a difference while earning a living!
*No experience necessary*
Full-time healthcare positions, $12-13/hr., travel reimbursement, good benefits, overtime pay, bonuses! (Locations: PA, NJ, DE)
Real Life. Real Purpose.
Direct Support Professional
Make a positive difference in the lives of adults and children individuals with autism, intellectual or developmental disabilities, or brain injuries. If you have a kind heart, and wish to serve those who are less fortunate, learn more about Bancroft!
Bancroft operates in over 200 locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware, with our main offices a short distance from Philadelphia, PA.
Experience the weather changes of all four seasons, and live in a community where you have easy access to the beach, mountains, Philadelphia and New York City.
Full-time and part-time Direct Support Professional positions. Day, evening, and overnight shifts available. Weekend work is required.
● Assists individuals with their activities of daily living; meal preparation, assistance with dressing, grooming, toileting, hygiene, give medication, light housekeeping, etc.
● Provide safety, supervision and support of individuals, and implement development or behavior plans
● Participate in activities and community outings
● Actively participates in the life growth of each individual
What We Offer
● At least $12.00 to $13.00 to start (based on program), with no experience. Higher starting rates if you have college credits or experience.
● Overtime paid after 40 hours worked per week.
● Plus 3% Bonus opportunity every 3 months.
● Generous paid time off for vacation, holidays, sickness, and more.
● Outstanding full time benefits package, including Medical, Prescription, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
● A Retirement program with matching employer contributions
● Tuition Assistance and, for select programs, Tuition Loan Repayment
● $1,500 Travel / Relocation reimbursement after 6 months of active full-time employment
● A warm, friendly approach and commitment to help others
● Must be at least 18 years of age
● Have a minimum of a High School diploma or GED
● Able to read and write the English language to communicate effectively
● Current Driver’s License in good standing, with no restrictions
● Experience supporting individuals with the developmental disabilities or as a caretaker is preferred but not required
● Be dependable to come to work on time when scheduled
● Able to work well within others
● Be open to learning, energetic and able to handle multiple tasks
● Ability to successfully complete a post-offer
● physical exam and drug testing, as well as fingerprinting and a criminal background check is required
Bancroft prides itself on its compassionate team, who are motivated to make a difference in their lives and those of others. If you have that passion, we’d love to talk!
Click on the following link to apply online: https://careers-bancroft.icims.com/jobs/5567/direct-support-professional---relocate-from-puerto-rico-to-new-jersey/job
Learn more about Bancroft: https://www.bancroft.org/careers/
Email Bancroft if you have questions, at: Careers@Bancroft.org
Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.